RODO is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Information obligation under Article 13 of RODO
The administrator of the personal data processed on the site www.koncept404.pl is Adrian Turulski, representative of the brand Koncept404, acting as a project of SIMPLIE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, KRS: 0000867405, NIP: 5862361431, REGON: 387408037, Address of the registered office: Sopocka 2, 81-580 Gdynia, Poland, who processes your personal data obtained during the completion of the form, for the purpose of carrying out orders and contact to clarify matters, in particular:
- first name(s) and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, e-mail address
- in the case of entrepreneurs, we additionally process: NIP, REGON, registered office address, bank account number, data contained in financial documents.
We process your Personal Data on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. a – e of the general regulation [RODO]. We collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- the conclusion and/or performance of the contract between us and the provision of the services we offer to you,
- providing additional information to the site’s audience
- clarifying matters related to our orders and services offered
Koncept404, operating as a project of SIMPLIE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, KRS: 0000867405, NIP: 5862361431, REGON: 387408037, Registered address: Sopocka 2, 81-580 Gdynia, Poland, undertakes to use appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your Personal Data. Personal data will be kept by the Data Processors, only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to fulfill the obligations under the law, for a maximum period of time to secure the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax and compensation proceedings) and until the possible statute of limitations for the claims of you and the Authority.
You have rights with respect to the protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, namely. To the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In addition, you have the right to:
- request access to Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether Personal Data pertaining to him or her is being processed, and if it is, he or she is entitled to access it. Koncept404 will provide you with one copy of your Personal Data subject to processing upon request.
- rectify Personal Data; you have the right to rectify Personal Data concerning you that is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an additional statement,
- deletion of Personal Data (“right to be forgotten”); you have the right to request, provided there are circumstances provided by law, the immediate deletion of Personal Data concerning you, and Koncept404 is obliged to delete such Personal Data without undue delay,
- limit the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, Koncept404 will identify such Personal Data upon your request, and the processing of such Personal Data may be limited only to the specified purposes,
- portability of Personal Data; you have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format the Personal Data concerning you processed by Koncept404 and you have the right to send this Personal Data to another entity,
- to object; under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of Personal Data concerning you, and Concept404 may be required to cease processing such Personal Data.
We would like to inform you that your data is not processed in an automated manner, including not used for profiling unless you give separate consent, and that your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Provision of data is voluntary, but failure to do so will be related to the impossibility of processing cases addressed to us via the form on the website or by other means of contact
If you have any questions about your Personal Data or the exercise of your privacy rights, please contact the Administrator of your Personal Data – Adrian Turulski, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that we may update this Notice from time to time in accordance with applicable law (e.g., if we implement new systems or processes that involve the use of personal data), in which case we will inform you of the changes accordingly.